Milford & Dormor Financial Planning is committed to protecting the environment and seeks continually to improve the environmental performance of our activities by minimising the impact of our operations.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure its ongoing suitability.
Aims & Objectives
- Ensure as a minimum standard, full compliance with relevant environmental legislation and other regulations relating to the sustainable use and protection of natural resources.
- Raise staff awareness of and train employees on this Environmental Policy and environmental matters and legislation applying to our activities.
- Promote sustainable options for staff travel and encourage meetings to be conducted via telephone or videoconferencing wherever possible.
- Monitor waste generation and recycling rates, promote waste minimisation and progressively improve levels of re-use and recycling in all activities.
- Adopt electronic client communication as a default to minimise printing and the need to deliver by post.
- Encourage suppliers and contractors, through appropriate specifications, to develop and supply environmentally preferable goods and services.
- Give full consideration to the impact on the environment before committing capital expenditure or entering into any new venture or project.